A Dance of Maya from Skytop 72



Concerning the little talk at the end, I think that by going deep within oneself is not going to save an individual. Since we have sin, human beings need the assistance of an outside force, the eternal God, and Biblically this assistance takes place through Jesus Christ as in John 14:6.

I have met John Mclaughlin in person after a concert. He is a very nice man and good to his fans. He was nice enough to send me an autographed photo by an email request, and he gave me another autograph when I met him later in person. Contrary to what some Christians think, it is possible for Christians to appreciate music from artists with different world-views, while still disagreeing with those philosophies. Christians can guided by God and Scripture to know truth, and appreciate the good in things while recognizing the bad at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment