Pick-up lines



http://thekingpin68.blogspot.com/2008/07/dangers-of-sentimental-theology.html

Blogger posts a July 1 article on June 30...whatever.

I have never used pick-up lines, and will not use them. I think that they obviously lack sincerity. One is better off researching the subject of dating and relationships from professionals, rather than goofing around with this type of material. But, some of it is funny. This is my second attempt at a scheduled article for July 1 at 00: 00:01 and there will be another article on thekingpin68. I have had some problems with this article, including with posting images, and obviously the article has been posted a day early and so there are Blogger bugs. Please do not be too critical if there are mistakes. I will fix when I can.:)

I am no relationship expert, but I reason a healthy potential relationship should be based on sincerity, honesty, and integrity. If one finds someone attractive and there is not mutual attraction, one should move on...next! That is so simple, but can be difficult to accept.

http://saltnpepper.wordpress.com/2007/10/28/christian-pick-up-lines-a-collection-of-the-worst/

“nice bible.”

Perhaps you will be beaten with it.

“is this pew taken?”

Yes and her boyfriend in 6 foot 5, 250 pounds.

"i just don’t feel called to celibacy.”

She might after she sees you.

“you are so unblemished that i would sacrifice you.”

She may be willing to sacrifice you.

“i didnt believe in predestination until tonight.”

You have seen the light...well I hope so: Ephesians 1 and Romans 8.

“i believe one of my ribs belongs to you.”

Just go eat some chicken and ribs and don't speak.

“marry me.”

Women have told me that this is stated on Christian Cafe.com.

“if you say no, i will rip out my hair and my beard”

A few of my friends would have little to worry about.

“so, my parents are home, you wanna come over?”

Do not be tempted to use this one, even if Mommy is a good cook.

“you’re totally depraved but i’d still like to go out with you…”

Yes, you have seen the light, again.

http://www.christianpickuplines.com/

What do you think Paul meant when he said, 'Greet everyone with a holy kiss'?

How about a holy slap in return.

How about a hug, sister?

This is worthy of a two-handed, Incredible Hulk slap, perhaps.

Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?

Not as much as your ego is going to hurt in a few moments.

What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a Bible study?

No, I am not that stupid;)), I would not use that one.

Lines Christian Women Use to Break-up

I'm sorry, I've found someone more spiritual.

In the late 1980s, a young blonde told me that I did not have enough Christian friends to have a girlfriend, lame. Hmm, I probably knew more theology when I was 18 than she knows now.

I think we should just be prayer partners.

Thank you, please pray that I will meet women different than you.

You need someone with lower standards.

Now that you have said that, I realize I need higher standards.

Russ;)

I do not, and have never had an account with BMO, and have received many of these messages, supposedly from banks.



PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the BMO Bank of Montreal Online Service we have issued this warning message.

As a result of too many incorrect attempts to access and Login failures,

Please note that Your Bank of Montreal Online Account has been terminated. In order for it to remain active,

Please use the link below to proceed and restore access to Your Account:

Restore access to Your Account now!

Thank You.

Bank of Montreal Bank.

Accounts Management


As outlined in our User Agreement, BMO Bank of Montreal® will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

BMO Bank of Montreal Security and Privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment