Religious album covers III

Greetings. The first post on this topic received quite a bit of feedback, the second some as well. If you find these funny and/or worth discussing, please comment. Cheers.


Here is an explanation from:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0391104/plotsummary

"Baptists at Our Barbecue" is the comedic story of the small town of Longwinded, USA, a divided, feuding town of 262 Mormons and 262 Baptists. It's also a love story, about one man who will try anything to end the ridiculous feud, bring the town together, and keep the peace-loving girl of his dreams from leaving town. Written by Anonymous

Okay, this would be taking blog related Christianity and Mormonism debates too far! I am all for friendly debate concerning faith and philosophy, but do not favour the use of violence. Thankfully, things have been relatively calm concerning my blogs so far.;)


I am not sure this is a religious album, but where I found it, it was listed as such. Hey Barry, if a business manager, or record company executive told you to name your album 'I eat kids', I suggest you find new representation. Or perhaps Mike Tyson is your representative...

http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

On Lennox Lewis

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"



It is great that you love the Lord, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but why set yourself up for satirical ridicule from critics, Kenny? Christian marketing should try and avoid being labelled silly.


Felix looks like he will cane anyone that requests the wrong song! Man, someone did not do a very good marketing job with this album. Perhaps it should read Felix A Lorenz Jr will punish you upon request.

http://thekingpin68.blogspot.com/2007/11/fatalism.html

No comments:

Post a Comment