Columbian football manager dives, wins academy award, brawl ensues





Here is some more soccer stupidity. I did not capitalize academy, this is a special football version.:)

1. It is tragic to see apparently 18 people stabbed, and 80 injured. I do not find this amusing. If I would have been in the stadium, I would have looked for a quick exit stage left, or right....forget the fighting.

2. The initial incident with the coach being hit and falling over, was a classic football dive. I reason that he made it look like he fell backwards. I do find that quite amusing, but do not in any way find the resulting brawls amusing.

3. A partial solution would appear to be that more security/police are needed for these events.

Feedback?

On the seriousness of the brawl and injuries.

On the shenanigans of the coach.

http://thekingpin68.blogspot.com/2008/03/could-they-become-
christians-whenever.html

No comments:

Post a Comment