Views on blogging


Kremaston Lake, Greece (photo from trekearth.com)

I hope you like my new blog template, a twin of thekingpin68 template, but with different colours. If you do not like it, go ahead 'break my heart' and tell me in comments, if you care.

My Mom told me it makes no difference as far as content.

Within my short audio post I discuss my blogging rationale and philosophy, which includes perspectives on career, ministry and life.

It may be a bit controversial, but I am trying to be at peace with others, especially those in the Church, as much as possible.

I am not in any ongoing conflict!

Comments appreciated.

views on blogging.mp3


This guy should drive in Vancouver.

I saw this classic on David's blog No More Darkness, thanks David.


Aerides sunset, Greece (photo from trekearth.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment